Put Our Real Estate Financing Experience to Work for You
The purchase of a new commercial property is an important step in the lifecycle of any business, no matter how big or small that company might be. However, these transactions can often be extremely complex, with challenges arising at seemingly every turn. If you don’t have the right financing partner supporting your efforts, you can easily see your deal collapse. Fortunately, you have the expertise of our team here at Anmarc Business Capital to rely on.
The Options You Need to Help Your Transaction Succeed
We have decades of collective experience behind us, all of which has taught us that in order to see a deal go through smoothly in the often volatile commercial real estate market, you need to have several options when it comes to financing. That way, if any unique challenges such as time limits or lending constraints arise, you have alternatives that you can turn to you. Listed below is sampling of what we have to offer:
- Conventional loan programs: Available on select owner-occupied and industrial properties for up to $100 million.
- Construction financing: If you can provide experienced equity partners, we can finance new builds for anywhere between $10 and $100 million.
- SBA loans: As an SBA Preferred Financial Services company, we can get you easy access to either a 7(a) or 504 loan.
- HUD and FHA Financing: If your targeted property qualifies, you can get up to $50,000 in non-recourse funds through either of these federal programs.
- International financing: Thanks to our vast lending network, we can help you secure as much as $1 billion to set up operations in international markets.
We also offer non-conventional commercial real estate financing options such as commercial mortgage backed securities, equity and mezzanine financing, and even bridge and hard money loans.
Don’t allow unforeseen obstacles to derail your next proposed real estate purchase. With the many commercial real estate financing options that we at Anmarc Business Capital can provide to you, you’ll have the financial flexibility needed to meet any unique demand of your seller. We want to see your business grow and expand just as much as you do. To get your real estate financing application started, just give us a call today.